919782241345 919782241345


Dehli - Dehradun - Mansoorie - Haridwar - Rishikesh Tour Package



Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days

Destination Covered : New Delhi, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh

Price (Starting From) : INR 37000 Per Person


Book Your Tour

  • Dehli - Dehradun - Mansoorie - Haridwar - Rishikesh Tour Package

* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

Tour Detail

Mansoorie:- 3 Night, Haridwar:- 1 Night, Rishikesh :- 1 Night Dehradun:- 1 Night

1. Transportation By A/C CAB.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
3. 6 breakfast during hotel stay. [Veg Only].
4. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
5% GST as per Govt Rates Extra.

Tour Itinerary

Day 1: Dehli to Dehradun day journey and night stay. [270 km- 6 hrs]

On arrival, pick up from Dehli Airport at 01:00 pm , and tf to Dehradun. On arrival hotel check in and leisure at hotel. In evening dinner and o/n stay in hotel.

Day 2: Dehradun sightseeing and Mansoorie T/f and night Stay. [35 km-1 hrs].

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and proceed to Dehradun Sightseeing like Sahastadhara, Tiger Falls, Robber’s Cave, Mindrolling Monastery, Tapovan, Malsi Deer Park etc. In evening tf to Mansoorie, hotel check in & dinner and o/n stay in hotel.

Day 3: Mansoorie Sightseeing and Stay.

Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Kempty Falls, whole day enjoy their. In evening visit Mall Road and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 4: Mansoorie Sightseeing & Stay.

Early morning after bf, proceed to cover remaining sightseeing of Mansoorie like Lal Tibba, Lake Mist, Gun Hill, Cloud’s End, Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, Jwala Devi Temple, Bhatta Falls, etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 5: Mansoorie to Haridwar t/f, Sightseeing and night stay. [90 km3 hrs].

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Haridwar at 09:00 am. On arrival Haridwar proceed to sightseeing like Har ki Pauri, Shanti kunj, Chandi Devi, Daksh Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple etc. In evening enjoy Ganga Aarti after that return to hotel for check in and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 6: Haridwar to Rishikesh t/f, Sightseeing and night stay. [20 km1 hrs].

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Rishikesh at 09:00 am. On arrival proceed to sightseeing like Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Tera Manzil Temple, here you can enjoy River Rafting on self pay basis. In evening dinner & o/n stay in hotel

Day 7: Drop at Rishikesh. 23 April 2018.

Early morning after bf, hotel check out at 10:00 am and drop you where you want in Rishikesh.


Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • 5% GST as per Govt Rates Extra.

Rate Card

Hotels:

Palace Hotel Name
Mansoorie Hotel Basera, Hotel Monarch & Similar
Haridwar Hotel The Urmi, Hotel Brinjal & Similar.
Rishikesh Rishikesh Inn, Hotel Dev Palace & Similar
Dehradun Hotel Doon Castle, The Forest View & Similar

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 02 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.

Price & Rates

No of pax Age Limit Price per pax (Rs)
Adult Above 12 years INR 37000 / Adult

Accommodation

City Hotel Name Star Rating

Similar Tour Packages for New Delhi, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh