Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

Need Help? Chat with us

Search Packages

Packages for

Budget (Optional)

No. of Nights (Optional)

Tour Theme (Optional)

hidden Search

Home Trending Packages Dehli - Nainital - Ranikhet - Kausani Tour Package

Dehli - Nainital - Ranikhet - Kausani Tour Package

Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days

Destination Covered : New Delhi, Nainital, Kausani, Ranikhet

Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys

Price on Request


New Delhi, Nainital and Kausani Tour Overview

Nainital:- 2 Night, Kausani:- 1 Night, Ranikhet :- 1 Night
Tour Cost: - RS. 30000/- [for 3 Adult+1 kid]@3 sharing.

1. Transportation By A/C Swift Desire CAB.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
3. 4 breakfast during hotel stay. [Veg Only].
4. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
5% GST as per Govt Rates Extra.

New Delhi, Nainital and Kausani Tour Itinerary

On arrival, pick up from Dehli Airport, and tf to Nainital. On arrival hotel check in and leisure at hotel.
In evening visit Mall Road & dinner and o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, proceed to cover Nainital sightseeing like Naini Temple, Naini Lake, Gurudwara, Zoo, Ropeway, Eco Cave Garden, Snow View point etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Ranikhet at 09:00 am. On arrival proceed to cover Ranikhet sightseeing like Jhula Devi Temple, Haidakhan Babaji Temple, Chaubatia, Sunset Point, Rani Jheel, Binsar Mahadev Temple etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Kausani at 09:00 am. On arrival proceed to cover Ranikhet sightseeing like Rudradhari Falls & Caves, Gwaldam, Baijnath Temple, Tea Estate, Museum etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Delhi at 08:00 am. In evening drop you at Delhi Airport at 09:00 pm.

More Details about New Delhi, Nainital and Kausani Tour

Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • 5% GST as per Govt Rates Extra.

Rate Card

Hotels

Palace Hotel Name
Nainital Royal Rosette, Hotel Himalya, Dynasty Resort & Similar.
Ranikhet Queen Meadow, Hotel Shree Residency
Kausani Nature’s Valley Resort, Hotel Hill Palace & Similar

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 03 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.
Fill Enquiry Form Below
+91

Similar Tour Packages for New Delhi, Nainital, Kausani, Ranikhet

Explore Tour Packages by Destination