Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

Need Help? Chat with us

Search Packages

Packages for

Budget (Optional)

No. of Nights (Optional)

Tour Theme (Optional)

hidden Search

Home Trending Packages Dehli - Shimla - Manali - Dehli. Tour Package

Dehli - Shimla - Manali - Dehli. Tour Package

Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days

Destination Covered : New Delhi, Manali, Shimla

Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys

18000

Per Person


* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour Overview

Shimla:- 1 Night, Manali:- 2 Night, Kullu Camp Site :- 1 Night Bus:- 1 night
Tour Cost per person :- Rs 7000/-@3 sharing room.

1.Transportation By Non Ac Volvo Bus.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
3. Bf and dinner. [Veg Only].
4. Camp fire at Camp Site.
5. DJ Party.
6. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
ROHTANG PERMIT.

New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour Itinerary

On arrival, pick up from Dehli Railway stations / Airport, and tf to Shimla. On arrival hotel check in and leisure at hotel.
Early morning after bf, proceed to cover shimla sightseeing like Kufri, The Ridge, Jakhoo Temple, Lakkar Bazar & Mall Road. In evening drop you at hotel & dinner and o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manali at 09:00 am. In rooted visit Pandoh Dam. In evening on arrival Manali, hotel check in and o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Snow Point [Self Paid Basis]. Whole day enjoy their. In evening visit Mall Road & o/n stay in hotel.
Optional you can visit Hadimba Temple, Vashithkund, Sollang Valley etc sightseeing by us.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manikaran [85 km-3:-0 hrs]. Whole day enjoy Camp Site Adventure Activities on own self pay basis like River Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in Campaign.
Early morning after bf, check out and move to Dehli at 09:00 am. Drop you Dehli at 09:00 pm.

More Details about New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour

Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
  • ROHTANG PERMIT.

Rate Card

Hotel Details

Palace Hotel Name
Shimla Royal Vista, HIMDEV Quality Inn, SATYAM PARADISE
Manali Nishita Resort, Imperial palace, Lords Residency
Kullu Camp Site

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 50 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.

Price & Rates

No of pax Age Limit Price per pax (Rs)
Adult Above 12 years INR 18000 / Adult
Fill Enquiry Form Below
+91

Similar Tour Packages for New Delhi, Manali, Shimla

Explore Tour Packages by Destination