Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

Need Help? Chat with us

Search Packages

Packages for

Budget (Optional)

No. of Nights (Optional)

Tour Theme (Optional)

hidden Search

Home Trending Packages Dehli - Manali - Manikar - Kullu - Dehli Tour Package

Dehli - Manali - Manikar - Kullu - Dehli Tour Package

Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days

Destination Covered : New Delhi, Kullu, Manali, Manikar

Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys

15000

Per Person


* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour Overview

Manali:- 2 Night, Kullu Camp Site :- 1 Night Bus:- 1 Night
Tour Cost per Students: - Rs 6000/-@4 sharing room.

1. Transportation By Non Ac Bus.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on in standard rooms.
3. BF & dinner. [Veg Only].
4. Camp fire at Camp Site.
5. All Camp Site activities in mention itinerary.
6. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
ROHTANG PERMIT.

New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary

Depart to Manali at 09:00 pm and o/n bus journey.
Early morning enrooted bf, after that camp site check in 10:00 am. After that whole day enjoy camp site activities with lunch. In evening enjoy Camp Fire with dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Rajasthani Dance live, Himachali Natti live, Magician, apple garden Etc
Amusement park - Boating, water roller, Bull ride, Trampo Line.
Advanture Park - Zip line, Bharama Bridge, Wooden Bridge, Rope ladder, Mountain bike.
Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Snow Point [Self Paid Basis]. Whole day enjoy their. In evening visit Mall Road & o/n stay in hotel.
Optional sightseeing Sollang valley, Hadimba Temple & Vashith Kund by us.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manikaran [85 km - 3: - 0 hrs]. Whole day enjoy Camp Site Adventure Activities on own self pay basis like River Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking etc. In evening enjoy Dj Party with dinner & o/n stay in Campaign.
Early morning after bf, chek out and move to Dehli at 09:00 am. Drop you Dehli at 09:00 pm.

More Details about New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour

Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
  • ROHTANG PERMIT.

Rate Card

Hotel Details

Palace Hotel Name
Shimla Royal Vista, HIMDEV Quality Inn, SUKHSAGAR
Manali Nishita Resort, Imperial palace, Lords Residency
Kullu Camp Site

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 50 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.

Price & Rates

No of pax Age Limit Price per pax (Rs)
Adult Above 12 years INR 15000 / Adult
Fill Enquiry Form Below
+91

Similar Tour Packages for New Delhi, Kullu, Manali

Explore Tour Packages by Destination