Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh Tour Package



Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days

Destination Covered : Chandigarh City, Manali, Shimla

Price (Starting From) : INR 30000 Per Person


Book Your Tour

  • Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh Tour Package

* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

Tour Detail

Shimla:- 2 Night, Manali:- 2 Night, Kullu Camp Site :- 1 Night

1. Transportation By Etioz / Swift CAB.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
3. 5 breakfast and Dinner during hotel stay. [Veg Only].
4. Camp fire at Camp Site.
5. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
Rohtang Permit.

Tour Itinerary

Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla day journey and night stay. [120 km- 4 hrs]

On arrival, pick up from Chandigarh Railway stations / Airport, and tf to Shimla. On arrival hotel check in and leisure at hotel.

Day 2: Shimla local sightseeing and night stay.

Early morning after bf, proceed to cover shimla sightseeing like Kufri, The Ridge, Jakhoo Temple, Lakkar Bazar & Mall Road. In evening drop you at hotel & dinner and o/n stay in hotel.

Day 3: Shimla to Manali T/f and night stay. [250 km-8 hrs].

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manali at 09:00 am. In rooted visit Pandoh Dam. In evening on arrival Manali, hotel check in and o/n stay in hotel.

Day 4: Rohtang / Snow Point visit and night stay.

Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Snow Point [Self Paid Basis]. Whole day enjoy their. In evening visit Mall Road & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 5: Manikaran Sightseeing and Kullu Camp Site Stay.

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manikaran [85 km-3:-0 hrs]. Whole day enjoy Camp Site Adventure Activities on own self pay basis like River Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in Campaign.

Day 6: Kullu to Chandigarh drop. [266 km-8 hrs]

Early morning after bf, check out and move to Chandigarh at 09:00 am. Drop you CDG at 06:00 pm.


Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
  • Rohtang Permit.

Rate Card

Hotel Details

Palace Hotel Name
Shimla Royal Vista, HIMDEV Quality Inn, SATYAM PARADISE
Manali Nishita Resort, Imperial palace, Lords Residency
Kullu Camp Site

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 02 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.

Similar Tour Packages for Chandigarh City, Manali, Shimla