Jodhpur - Shimla - Manali - Manikaran - Kullu Camp Site Chandigarh - Jodhpur Tour Package



Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days

Destination Covered : Chandigarh City, Kullu, Manali, Manikaran, Shimla, Jodhpur

Price (Starting From) : INR 20000 Per Person


Book Your Tour

  • Jodhpur - Shimla - Manali - Manikaran - Kullu Camp Site Chandigarh - Jodhpur Tour Package

* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

Tour Detail

Shimla: - 1 Night, Manali: - 2 Night, Kullu Camp Site : - 1 Night Train: - 2 night
Tour Cost per person : - Rs 8500/ - @3 sharing room.

1. Transportation By Non Ac Volvo Bus.
2. 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
3. Bf and dinner. [Veg Only].
4. Dj Party with Camp fire at Camp Site.
5. Return Sleeper Train Fare.
6. All applicable hotel and transport tax.Cost of local guides.
Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
ROHTANG PERMIT.

Tour Itinerary

Day 1: Jodhpur to Chandigarh train o/n journey.

Assemble at Jodhpur Railway Station at 10:00 am & Depart to Chandigarh at 10:30 pm. Dinner at Hanumangarh Railway station and o/n train journey

Day 2: Chandigarh to Shimla day journey and night stay. [120- 04 hrs]

On arrival Chandigarh Railway station at 05:30 am, shifted to your pre booked bus and move to Shimla. In rooted bf. On arrival hotel check in at 12:00 noon. After take some rest and fresh in up, move to Kufri at 01:30 pm. In evening visit Mall Road and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 3: Shimla to Manali T/f and night stay. [250 km-8 hrs].

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manali at 09:00 am. In rooted visit Pandoh Dam. In evening on arrival Manali, hotel check in and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.

Day 4: Rohtang / Snow Point visit and night stay.

Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Snow Point [Self Paid Basis]. Whole day enjoy their. In evening visit Mall Road & o/n stay in hotel. Optional you can visit Hadimba Temple, Vashithkund, Sollang Valley etc sightseeing by us.

Day 5: Manikaran Sightseeing and Kullu Camp Site Stay.

Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manikaran [85 km-3:-0 hrs]. Whole day enjoy Camp Site Adventure Activities on own self pay basis like River Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in Campaign.

Day 6: Kullu to Chandigarh day journey and Return train journey.

Early morning after bf, check out and move to Chandigarh at 09:00 am. On arrival visit 22 sec market and after that move to railway station for catch train and depart to Jodhpur at 10:00 pm & o/n train journey. Note:- Last day dinner will not provide by us so you have manage own self.

Day 7: Back to Jodhpur.

Lunch provide you at Bikaner at 10:30 am. Arrive Jodhpur at 04:00 pm


Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
  • ROHTANG PERMIT.

Rate Card

Hotel Details

Palace Hotel Name
Shimla Royal Vista, HIMDEV Quality Inn, SATYAM PARADISE
Manali Nishita Resort, Imperial palace, Lords Residency
Kullu Camp Site

Terms & Conditions

Important Note:-

  • The above cost is valid for 50 Pax traveling together.
  • Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
  • The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
  • You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.

Similar Tour Packages for Chandigarh City, Kullu, Manali, Manikaran, Shimla, Jodhpur