Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

Need Help? Chat with us

Search Packages

Packages for

Budget (Optional)

No. of Nights (Optional)

Tour Theme (Optional)

hidden Search

Home Trending Packages Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali Tour

Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali Tour

Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days

Destination Covered : Chandigarh City, Kullu, Manali, Shimla

Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys

20000

Per Person


* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

Chandigarh City, Kullu and Manali Tour Overview

Important Note:-
The above cost is valid for 02 Pax traveling together.
Presently we are not holding any reservation (Hotel, Transport). The same is subject to the availability.
The above quotes are valid for the leisure travel only.
You have to pay 90% amount in advance, remaining 10% last day of tour.Cost of local guides.

Cost of any Insurance-Medical.

Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.

Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.

GST as per Govt Rates Extra.

ROHTANG PERMIT.

Chandigarh City, Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary

On arrival Chandigarh Railway station at 05:30 am, shifted to your pre booked cab and move to Shimla. On arrival hotel check in at 12:00 noon. After take some rest and fresh in up, move to Kufri at 01:30 pm. In evening visit Mall Road and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manali at 09:00 am. In rooted visit Pandoh Dam, kullu Shawl Market. In evening on arrival Manali, hotel check in and dinner & o/n stay in hotel.
Early morning after bf, proceed to visit Snow Point [Self Paid Basis]. Whole day enjoy their. In evening visit
Mall Road & o/n stay in hotel. Optional you can visit Hadimba Temple, Vashithkund, Sollang Valley etc sightseeing by us.
Early morning after bf, hotel check out and move to Manikaran [85 km-3:-0 hrs]. Whole day enjoy Camp Site
Adventure Activities on own self pay basis like River Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking etc. In evening dinner & o/n stay in Campaign.
Early morning after bf, check out and move to Chandigarh at 09:00 am. Drop you at Chandigarh railway station at 06:00 pm.

More Details about Chandigarh City, Kullu and Manali Tour

Inclusions

  • Hotel
  • Sightseeing
  • Transportation By Etioz / Dezire Cab.
  • 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in standard AC rooms.
  • Daily Bf during hotel stay .
  • All applicable hotel and transport tax.

Exclusions

  • Cost of local guides.
  • Cost of any Insurance-Medical.
  • Any porter age, tips and items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, and medicines etc.
  • Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to Train cancellation, Roadblocks etc.
  • GST as per Govt Rates Extra.
  • ROHTANG PERMIT.

Payments Terms

  • * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.

Price & Rates

No of pax Age Limit Price per pax (Rs)
Adult Above 12 years INR 20000 / Adult

Cancellation & Refund Policy

  • * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Fill Enquiry Form Below
+91

Similar Tour Packages for Chandigarh City, Kullu, Manali, Shimla

Explore Tour Packages by Destination